[Harp-L] Fwd: Harmonica and effects

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John F. Potts" <hvyj@xxxxxxx>
Date: February 17, 2009 8:26:48 PM GMT-05:00
To: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Harmonica and effects

Among other things, Popper uses a high end Eventide Harmonizer in his rig. I don't know a lot about the Eventide, but i think this is the sort of thing it can do.

JP

Mike Fuggazzi wonders:
So I've been on this search for an easy way to pull of a pitch shifted delay...where the delay repeats are an octave higher than the dry signal. I ended up getting a rig I thought would work that didn't. Anyways, I got the idea from John Popper. I found a little info on how he does it from several years ago, but the setup is really complicated.