[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica and effects

I have a DLS Rotosim coming in the mail tomorrow.  My blues group just
added keys, so now I am thinking I shoulda got something else!  I am
going to try the Line 6 Verbzilla on Octo tomorrow.  I stopped by the
music store after work yesterday, but didn't have my harp stuff.  I
tried it with guitar and it sounded way cool.  It has the octave above
effect and a synthy going.  Would love to hear related harp clips.

The DL-4 I have has some great delay features.  The sweep sound like
my delay is being ran through a Wah pedal.  The reverse delay is a
cool effect too.  I've been noodling with some of the others as
well.