Re: [Harp-L] Shure logo

Anything on this site close-up enough for you?

http://k9toa.net/

Try searching for other vintage or classic mic collections, see if you get other hi-res pics. I've got a 55SW at home that I can probably take a picture of for you if that would help.

Seth

David Brown wrote:
I'm looking for an image of the old Shure logo (the brown, round one with
the "S" in the center and the wavy lines). I'm looking for an actual logo
medallion from a mic, or a digital image of the logo.
Anybody have one, or know where to find one online?

Thanks in advance.