[Harp-L] Star Spangled Baner

I have volunteered to play the Star Spangled Banner on harmonica for the
Opening Day Ceremony for our local little league baseball season.   I have
been practicing it in every key (diatonic) and also on my only chromatic (a
C).  Any suggestions as to the best key to play it in so that the people can
sing along?  I don't want to start too high or too low.  I'm looking for
just right.

Thanks,

Tom Halchak

Clearwater, FL