Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Blues

Is chromatic blues   on the chromatic limited to 3rd position tunes?

Most blues players (Paul de Lay?) never use the button, in my observation.
And didn't Little Walter or somebody pose with a chrome with the lever bent or
busted off?

It might seem that if this is so, most of the potential of the chrome is
being wasted...

Obviously, the chrome (except Slide Harp/Koch and the Hering 10-hole richter
chromatic) lack the potential for bending the standard richter harp has -- but
there are notes available that can't be accessed any other way than switching
harps or overblowing (sometimes not always feasible for any number of
reasons).

Phil