[Harp-L] SBS and specialty tunings

I bought a couple of SBS harps but never really put them to use until I
retuned them . . .
Actually only one survived the experience, and let me to develop my own
variation of the Richter, omitting the top note and making the bottom
circular.
I call it "Delta" and have shared it here within the last few months.
Specialty tunings are, for me, the way to go and I make use of them
frequently, the main one being major cross.
I also use bebop tuning on the chromatic, which is C E G Bb on the blow,
replacing the extra C with a Bb (not a B).
Hallelujah harp!
Gary