Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Content, Meta-Content

George,

I agree that I have seen much of what you speak. There is a great deal of
constructive criticism done to those I would label as "in". They play the
right type of harmonica music with the right "tone". But for people like
John Popper and Nick Shane, they get short, harsh criticism. They are mocked
as if we all are so much better than they. They are caricatures just like
"guitar player" (who all play way too loud with way too big amps).

Derwood