From: "Billy James" <billyjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] amp stand v's mic stand
I own half a dozen [*some better some worse]. What is recommended by harpl
members, as a good brand/style that is indeed very strong, reliable and
lasts the test of time?
Also, I sorta like the bullet mic holder which comes with the Bushman
Torpedo mic? I made enquiries but can't buy one without buying the mic,
besides I'd want a clip or rest to sit below the vocal mic somewhere. Has
anyone an ideas on where I could find an appropriate  'clip' to hang a
bullet mic off my boom/mic stand or a decent idea on how to mod one? By the
way, I've seen the table like mic stand  'shelf' that Adam Gussow has used
but I'm into just 'a bullet mic holder' that sits on the stand? - Thanks BJ