[Harp-L] Steve Baker - Goodman

³A spontaneous first encounter
without rehearsal, having just met a hour previously²

Magnificent! As I was watching I imagined you two rehearsing! I think I like
one on one performance like that better than a band. I love Roy Rogers and
Norton Buffalo. I¹m still trying to find a guitarist. Do you feel like
you¹re better now than you¹ve ever been? Or just open to more improvisation
techniques and runs? I still want to get more of you on SBS. I love that
interplay between the bass runs and solos...
Thanks Steve!

Randy