Re: [Harp-L] Academy Awards harmonica

Well, for one thing. Last Tango in Paris was rated X when it came out. For
those of you too young to remember, that means X like in hard core porno. That
was because it did not fit into one of the then current movie ratings.

While Hohner was on the cutting edge with the Beatles --   complete with a
box misidentifying the boys -- it was and no doubt is unlikely reluctant to get
involved with a controversial film. Later, LTIP   was given an R rating, I
recall.

Phil