[Harp-L] Anyone else who plays chromatic and diatonic- "harmonically ambidexrious"

I have a dual identity--i consider myself "harmonically ambidexrious".

I feel extremely comfortable in all keys on a chromatic and in most keys on diatonic (Howard Levy--Little Walter-distortion/clean) in all styles of music. I also read music and love to improvise. I am constantly switching from chromatic to diatonic even in mid song just to keep the energy fresh.

If you would like to hear this, I created a web page featuring a diatonic section and a chromatic section where you can hear how functional the diatonic and chromatic can be in similar songs. If you check some of these samples, you may think that two different people played, but I assure you, I am the sole performer of those clips.

You can find these clips on my HARMONICA JUKEBOX here

http://www.randysinger.com/bin/juke/juke.htm

Some chromatic and diatonic clips are on my videos performances with Toots and Blondie here.

http://www.randysinger.com/htmlsite/videoclips.html

Or you can find it at http://www.RandySinger.com under the bottom right tab labeled HARMONICA JUKEBOX/FREE MUSIC

I will be finally posting some YOUTUBE videos in the next month doing the same, switching harps in the middle of solos.

The joy of dual harmonicas continues,

randy