Re: [Harp-L] Harp amps

There's a guy who works at Skip's Music in Sacramento who plays harp and
knows harp gear very well, but he is the very rare exception.  There are
lots of "music store dudes" who are guitar players, but what do those guys
know about harp?  Pretty much nothing, except that they disliked some harp
jammer they once shared a stage with...

-Rick