[Harp-L] Best way to store harps?

This was touched upon somewhat during one of the recent threads. I don't seem to recall if it actually ever got definitively answered. How exactly is the best way to store harmonicas (be it diatonic or chromatic)? Please note, by "store" I mean "a way in which to place, or keep, a harmonica so as to minimize any damage (including reed warp-age, or dust) the instrument would or might incur, and yet be at the ready to play at any given time".

Also include in the mental calculation if the "best way" to store a harmonica would be the same for harmonicas with weighted reeds and/or valves? Such as LLF, and LG harps?

So how is the "Best Way" to store harmonicas? (as per my definition of "store" :-1 )

Okay, discuss!

Deb Wind
Better to have the Knowledge and not need it, than to need the Knowledge and not have it.