RE: [Harp-L] Best way to store harps?

I've become partial to the harp cases available from coast-2-coast which are described as a seven-key harmonica travel case, in black codura.  Sometimes they come with a Lee Oskar logo, sometimes with a Seydel logo...I also have a couple of Harmonica Masterclass versions.  I keep them in my gig case, which is a hard shell case by SKB which was sold as a double pistol case.  It's one of those super-sturdy corrugated plastic cases suitable for checking as luggage.  Inside I have SP-20's, Marine Band Deluxes, Seydels, Golden Melody's and an oddball set of GM's in various flat's & sharps--they're all in their own 7-key case.  As you can see, I'm a little indecisive about my choice of harps.  I have enough room in the pistoal case to also have a separate compartment for mics and there's also enough room for mic cables.  When I buy new harps I take them out of the cases right away and put them in these codura travel cases--I've been very happy with this arrangement.