[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Content, Meta-Content

OK here is some tough love. Nick Shane was not receiving tough love or
honest criticism. He was being mocked. I am all for honest, constructive
criticism, I coach my kids travel soccer team and work and a professional
environment. I do not believe in all the self esteem stuff my kids get in
school. But I do believe that we should show respect to all. Mocking is not
constructive criticism and it is not respect. It seemed to me that most of
the mocking was based on the 10 seconds of harmonica content in the youtube
video and there was no more research done into Nick Shane's playing.

Derwood