[Harp-L] Re: Repro Pro - a post clarification

Guys,

When I wrote this:

> Don't forget, this is a discussion list. Not a "let's build a temple to a
> guy who builds repro Bassmans and tweed-Meteors" list.

My reference to Meteors was meant as a dig at Gary's designs - ie that he
builds tweed versions of Meteors.

It was written in a moment of heat and I regret it. I still think that Gary
makes very fine harp amps, even if he thinks (mistakenly) that anything else
in existence is crap. And it was certainly not my intention to drag the
completely blameless "Mr. Nice Guy" of the amp world, Scott Berberian, into
the fray.

Apologies to Scott.

Drew