Re: [Harp-L] Best harp amp....the final word!

I like that guitar volume knob. Or perhaps a toggle switch that opens a trapdoor and drops the guitar amp below stage.

Bullfrog

JFlash541@xxxxxxx wrote:
There's always frequent discussion, sometimes heated, about what is the best harp amp.......or who makes the best harp amp. The best harp amp would be the one that can be cranked so freakin' loud that the insane (not all are insane by the way) guitar players at the jam will surrender and lower their own volume to a non-super sonic level that does not shake your insides, send the audience to the back of the room, and cause those at the bar to have to scream at the top of their lungs just to order a beer or chicken wings! Another great alternative, and I'm waiting for Dale Laslie of DJL Vintage Audio, would be a guitar volume slasher knob. When playing with extremely loud guitar players, simply turn the guitar volume knob on your own amp to cut their volume down! How awesome would that be? Make a knob like that.....hmmm.
**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)