Re: [Harp-L] 270 combs - acrylic

Chris Reynolds has some nice stuff, in a variety of materials, though you may need to contact him for a 270:
http://www.builderofstuff.com

Randy Sandoval also has some very nice products made from Corian:
http://www.genesisharmonicas.net

I'm sure there are many more, these are just the first two I pulled off the top of my head.

Seth

Suave Blues Man wrote:
Brothers & Sisters of Harp-L,

About a month ago some enterprising harp customizer came out with multi-colored diatonic and chrom acrylic combs. They looked fine! Now, I have a 270 that I'd like to put on a 'new chassis', the aforementioned chassis.

Anybody got a line on what I "need"?

Be Blues...And Jazz,

Suave Blues Man