[Harp-L] harp amps

Some time ago,I came across a nearly new fender blues jr. for a great price, so I picked it up. Although I liked the amp from the start, it didn't give me the tone I really was after. I did a harp specific tube upgrade, speaker upgrade and added a delay pedal, all of which made a marked difference. Still I wasn't getting what I was after. Recently, I added a custom mic from Chuck at fatbottom mics w/a black cr and WOW,there it is! I mic my amp through the pa no matter what the venue, so volume isn't an issue. Two points: approx five years ago I fell in with a mature group of guys who had similar band experiences in the past--ego and arrogance getting in the way of the music, and from the start, we've focused on dynamics--we start low and struggle to stay there with leads kicking it up a notch, (in fact, when someone's playing a lead, the rest of us try to soften a bit to further increase the dynamics). People do NOT like having to go outside to carry on a conversation. Secon!
 d point--although i'm very pleased with this set-up, obviously I've got a hefty investment in a blues jr. Hands on research could, no doubt, reveal a better settup for similar bucks, however, I DO know I'm haveing an absolute ball in the situation I'm in. Of course, I'm still accepting donations for my new Sonny Jr. Cruncher--funds can be sent to:--O.K.--never mind!!!