  From: Joshua King
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 8:26 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] James Cotton coming to NYC in March!

  James Cotton is coming to BB Kings Blues Club in New York on March 26, 2008
  at 8pm!  Oh
  yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.bbkingblues.com/schedule/moreinfo.cgi?id=2682
  Mom bought my ticket today and I'm not going to miss this!  This man is a
  legend!  I'm counting down the days.  Anyone else on this list going?

  Josh King

  www.joshuaking.net
  www.youtube.com/joshuaking1
  www.myspace.com/joshuatking