Re: [Harp-L] RE: Harp amps vs Guitar amps

Thanks Bill Otten. That Clark Pro does sound just great in your capable hands. In the case of some of the follow up comments it is clear that generalising on the basis of one sentence doesn't lead to complete communication. As someone who does often employ the one sentence post as a technique I'll also say you need to expect to be misunderstood from time to time.

If I recall correctly you've posted that link to the Clark previously. Nice to view it again in an enhanced context. One of the better Brwownface Fender amps I've ever played through was a Pro. I think I like the soiund of the Clark even better but it might just be your superior demo. I'm not so much of a blues player myself.

The repro from that era that I've always wanted to have is a low power tweed Twin.

fjm