From: Blueharp1@xxxxxxx <Blueharp1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Help me position/key
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 9:40 PM

And then again, if the guitarist calls it in A minor on a given night ~  then
it's in A minor.  Learn both approaches. I like the minor  version, a
little
on the "Green Onions" side. If you like the original, learn to  sing
it, call
out your own key and make it yours.

JG

In a message dated 2/23/2009 8:52:35 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,