Re: [Harp-L] Pro amps, Sonny Jr

rok68@xxxxxxx wrote:
Selon GaryB <garybond@xxxxxxx>:

not to mention it takes a year to do, tons of cash, and makes you feel
like you've been dragged through a knot hole backwards and if that isn't
enough if it doesn't work you get to lay down and die. Sounds like the
makings of a real serious blues song to me.

Shame on you for writing this about somebody that has done so much for our community. Sunnyside

Gary contacted me offlist and thanked me for my post. I sent Gary some
money for his medical expenses and we had a chance to discuss his
illness a little, I didn't say anything that he didn't already tell me.
As for someone who has done alot for our community, yes as I am a very
happy owner of one of his Crunchers and his great mics. So let's all buy
his great amps and with the profits he can get well again and continue
to give this list plenty of colour.

GaryB