[Harp-L] Re: Vero

WOW !!!   A  Vero Amp.    Those things are EXTREMELY cool!!
I think MY wife would let me keep it in the living room too.
I knew that Gary Primich was endorsing them near the end of his life, but I've never had the pleasure of hearing one.  I've been to the site and showed it to my wife.  She said "we'd" never be able to afford one.
Congrats, my brother.   Sounds like you've got a keeper.  I'm talking about your wife, not the amp.
Will you post sound clips?
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.com
www.myspace.com/harpwezo