[Harp-L] Re: Vero amps

Checked out your myspace page - the tracks sound fantastic. I'll be hitting
Charlie at Bluebeat as soon as you put out the new CD. I also really dig
your singing, and the space on the tracks is terrific.

Now, regards the Zephyr, which colour combo did you go for? That "Meteor
Silver" 4x10 with the blue speaker cloth on the Vero site is pure sex. I'd
be scared to gig it, to be honest.

By the way, Vero make a 15 inch combo amp. I might have mentioned somewhere
that Repro Pros make killer harp amps...

cheers
Drew