[Harp-L] Regarding the Little Walter Utube video

Who ever posted the like to this video - THANK YOU!  It made my day.  There
are scores of modern players who's work I love and emulate and I've seen
their stuff on U-tube.  But this video just really moved me.  Man, I really
love Little Walter!  I was 7 years old when this guy died but I feel a
connection to him through his music.  Just like Denis Grunling says: "I just
keep loving him"

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh