From: Danny <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; harp talk <harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:40:21 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RIP Mark Sallings - forwarded from Bob Corritore

*Memphis Harmonica Player Mark Sallings Killed In Auto Accident:*
This terrible news just in:
Arkansas State Police say harmonica player Mark Sallings <http://t.ymlp9.com/busbarauhyataeuquafahjmw/click.php>, 56, died when his
1995 Buick veered onto the westbound shoulder of Highway 64.
Click here <http://t.ymlp9.com/bushalauhyapaeuquafahjmw/click.php> to see the story.
Click here <http://t.ymlp9.com/busbarauhyataeuquafahjmw/click.php> to see Mark's <http://t.ymlp9.com/busbarauhyataeuquafahjmw/click.php> website, and here <http://t.ymlp9.com/buswarauhyaxaeuquaaahjmw/click.php> to see his MySpace <http://t.ymlp9.com/busqavauhyataeuquatahjmw/click.php> with song samples.
Mark <http://t.ymlp9.com/busbarauhyataeuquafahjmw/click.php> was a good man, a fine harmonica player, and was very active musician
in the deep south. We are so sorry to report his untimely passing.

BassHarp
PO Box 5061
Hudson, FL 34674-5061

* http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/agt.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/harps4sale.htm
** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **