[Harp-L] Greg Heumann

Hi, I just want to give a plug for Greg Heumann at Blowsmeaway.com. I sent Greg a couple of my mics (Astatic JT-30 an Shure 545 pistol grip). He put a fabulous, fat sounding black label CR into my JT-30 and converted my 545 into one of his beautiful "Ultimate Series" mics . Greg's communication, professionallism, and skill were only outdone buy how fast the work was done. It was only 10 days between shipping mics to Greg and their return to me. Great service, great work, great price...can't beat it! I have no stake in Greg's company and only intend to endorse a craftsman who's only advertising is done by word of mouth.