  From: Tony Eyers
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 1:56 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Which harmonica key to use?

  New harmonica players often struggle to find the right key harmonica
  during jams. I've written an article explaining how to find the
  harmonica key, without having to ask. I wish I had known this when I
  started.

  "Beginning harmonica players usually need to be told which harmonica key
  to use during jams. Asking the key before a song starts is reasonable,
  asking the key during a song is not. And, if the answer is obvious it is
  better to know than to ask...."

  The rest of the article is at
  http://www.harmonicatunes.com/whichharmonicakey