[Harp-L] A Youtube alternative

I know a lot of you that post to Youtube have found the same thing that I
have....the audio really gets degraded by the time Youtube makes it whatever
size they make it. I would like to offer an alternative for those of you who
don¹t know about it. It¹s called Vimeo and the URL is:

http://www.vimeo .com

The video and especially the audio are of a much higher quality. You can
compare for yourself. Here is my latest clip from Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFH_BXg1N7o&feature=channel_page

And here is the vimeo version:

http://vimeo.com/3374492

Youtube certainly has a much bigger name brand and following, but  I think
Vimeo is nice for when you want to hear  the audio like the artist intended.
I believe you can listen without joining but would have to join if you want
to post. MySpace also seems to be of a higher quality but again you must be
a MySpace member to listen or post.

Just my 2 cents...I am sure there are many other sites that do much the same
thing.

Incidentally, thanks to Ronnie Shellist for featuring this clip at his
Youtube site. Here is his channel URL:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RonnieShellist

Thanks Ronnie

--