[Harp-L] NYC jams

Happy New Year to all. I apologize if I sound bitter but the Blues Scene in NYC is Dead. The high rents and speculation killed. I am told there is a nice club in the East Village called "Banjo Jims" that has some nice traditional music. The best Jams were on Sunday afternoon at place called "Dan Lynch" long gone great joint on 2nd Avenue and 13th Street.
Believe it or not, there is more live music in the Hudson Valley New Paltz, Rosendale, Kingston, Woodstock area then in New York. We have great coffee houses and bars that could not survive in the NYC real estate market. If you listen to WVKR 91.3 FM on Friday mornings and/or Friday Evenings, you will hear two blues shows which will play great music and announe whose playing where and what jams are going on.

http://www.wvkr.org/

Database version: 5.11460