[Harp-L] Johnson J-Station

Anyone ever try a Johnson J-Station Amp Modeler.  I have had one for years but have never tried it.  I have been wondering about.  There are some patches on it that should work OK.  I am also thinking about using some of the really high gain sounds.  By using headphones to avoid feedback, it might be fun to hear some new harp sounds.  Johnson was bought by Digitech a few years ago and some of their technology ended up in the RP series.  All this technology is cool but I have to say, I still dream about going to a yard sell and finding a little fifties Fender amp like the one in the movie La Bamba.  That is a funny scene for people in the know, his bandmates make fun of the little Fender amp but we would all kill for one now.

Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
Shop now at http://offers.juno.com/TGL1131/?u=http://www.ftd.com/17007