[Harp-L] positions (was re: request for information)

For positions, and as a general reference on most things diatonic, I'd suggest Mike Will's excellent "Diatonic Harmonica Reference":

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/myquill/

Click on "positions for a very good description of the subject. Also the circle of fifths page is good to read as well.

I would avoid anything wiki--the wikibooks link seems to be a combination of stuff taken almost directly from Mike's site, stuff that's just wrong and someone's personal blog. Better to go to the actual source in the first place.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'