[Harp-L] Trying out my new amp. You Tube video

Daniel wrote:
  So, let me know what you think, is it too much reverb, too little. How about
the equalizer set up. At the end of the video there is a shot of the amp with
the settings used. I know that many of this things are very subjective and
opinions may vary but still think that all advice is useful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC6A94pYzbU

Daniel, I can't suggest any improvements.? Sounded good to me!? Congrats and good luck!?
? One thing i wonder: since you are playing clean, perhaps you might prefer to play with the mic on a stand??
ron