[Harp-L] electronic tuners

Robert Hale wrote:
Harp Tuners: what electronic tuner are you using? and why?

 Interesting to note that a professional technician like Richard Sleigh uses a Korg CA-30.
 I'm not a professional harp tuner. If I were, I'd probably own a mechanical strobe tuner like a
Peterson strobe or the Conn tuner that you can see in Richard's YouTube tuning videos.
?A few months ago i bought a Peterson StroboFlip tuner because my other tuners would not respond to
a note long enough or accurately enough to satisfy me.  It costs about $200 and does more than I'll
ever need.  I also use it to tune guitars.
?Reading the StroboFlip takes some getting used to but it's a good tuner and extremely accurate,
although this tuner will not do everything that a strobe tuner will, such as tuning to harmonics. The
S-Flip comes with one of those Korg clip-on mics like I always had to use with the other tuners, tho
the internal mic usually makes it's use unnecessary.
 Long story short, I think u should try the Korg CA-30!
ron - if anyone can tell me how to post on AOL without it inserting question marks, pls. lemme know.