From: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 2, 2009 4:14:26 PM
Subject: For Sale: Shure 545 with four pin screw-on connector (Butterfield)

I have a Shure 545 I am wanting to sell.  It is the vintage model similar to what Paul Butterfield used.  It needs a four pin screw-on cable.  I haven't played it since moving a year ago and no longer have a cable to test it.  The mic is in cosmetically great shape.

I am looking for $100 shipped to the lower 48.  Please email me for pictues or with questions.

Thanks,
 Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan