[Harp-L] Blues Wax

I was happy to hear from my friend and guitar player Rocky Lawrence that  our
opening performance for Honeyboy Edwards at Black Eyed Sallys was awarded
one of the best blues performances by Blues Wax of 2008. The You Tube videos of
us were just a part of our performance. It helps while you sit alone and
practice to the four walls of your space for hours. Honeyboy at 93 still kicks
Rocky's butt, who is a phenomenal blues player in his own right. Playing with
the late Robert Lockwood and now Honeyboy has honed Rocky's skills tremend
ously,  as we go back over 25 years together. I consider it a great honor and just
goes  to show that no matter how many people are there or what the crowd,
Sonny always  told me to Put on a Show no matter when you play. Who knows who's
in the  audience. This night it happened to be one of the writers of Blues Wax.
 SJ
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)