[Harp-L] missing harp-l mail

Hi " Crazy Bob  " et al....
(' Been keeping track of  your posts for a long time.)
Reading between the lines of your last missive
>Rick Epping gave some absolutely wonderful information about embossing and chamfering reeds.<

I remember that Rick said that he would  expound on the subject at a later date.
I kept the photo, but since,
I have the impression that I missed a post between the 19th Dec & the 31st
(bonne année à tous ce beau monde!)
I tried the archives - no luck
have you or anyone else saved a copy of this illuminated post?
Perhaps I should go to source?

Mox
PS. am also waiting for the repair video
of Mr Payne's interesting destruction of a diatonic harmonica...LOL

http://newhokumsheiks.com

http://harmopoint.com