Re: [Harp-L] Mic Repair

I have not had any experience with Steve Warner, but for future reference, you just can't do any better than:

chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sent Chuck a couple of CR elemenets 2 weeks ago, one was low Z, the other was a black label that had very poor sound. Got them back today, "amazing" is the only word I can think of to describe the difference. Fast turn around, answers all emails and questions in a very timely manner, and is a perfect gentelman. The amazing thing is the magic he works on these elements, I doubt that anyone out there knows harp mics better than Chuck. The only problem I have now is that I'd like to send him every element I have that he's not already serviced. Over time, I'm sure I will. By the way that transformer piggy backed on to the LowZ element turned it into a little tone monster, hot, fat, and wicked! Chuck didn't ask me to write this, but if he wants to discount my next charge, I'm in! Sorry to hear about your present situation, Robert, and I hope it works out for you. JD