[Harp-L] electro lounge

Finally getting around to learning some psychedelic trancey stuff on the
chromatic. I can play an A harmonic minor scale and a G minor scale. Still
having trouble moving from one octave to the next (that extra c note throws
me off) but that's part of the fun. Yesterday I got the chromatic out and
played loud fast hard rock in Dmin. It's an awesome sound through a tube
amp, especially if you have the 16 holer.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com