Re: [Harp-L] re: James Montgomery

I opened for James Montgomery, in 1973, at the Armory in Portland, Me. It was not too long after he had a national hit song. I can't remember what the song was. He still appears around here, occasionally. Anyone remember that song?

Bullfrog

jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
James Montgomery used to lived just down the street from me in Crow Point in
Hingham. I 'd see him at the South Shore Conservatory. He was taking voice
lessons. I was taking piano lessons. I didn't practice. He did.

James and the band played a dance at Hingham High School in 76 or 77 where
the doors to the auditorium were torn off and there was a dumpster full of
empites. Great band.