[Harp-L] post to harp L members please

Hello,
 Has anyone ever AB'd the boutique amps as well as compared them to the reissue and original 410 5F6A Bassmans? re: Meteor/Harpgear HG50/Sonny Jr 410/Sligo410/Marble Harpmaster 410/ Harpking 410,610/Harp Fanatic 410/Stu-Daddy 410 stc, etc. Regarding tone, headroom, versatility, dependability. There's too many to choose from these days. BTW, I have been gigging for yrs with my two original 59 Bassmans, but I wanna put them into storage.
Thankyou, Dave