[Harp-L] Limited Edition Blues Juniors

For those who may be interested, I just saw that Musicians Friend and Same Day Music are listing a “Texas Red” limited edition Fender Blues Junior with red tolex, a wheat colored grill cloth and a CELESTION speaker (not the usual BJ speaker). MF also has listed a NOS limited edition Tweed BJ with a JENSEN speaker (not the usual BJ speaker, either).

I sold my black tolex BJ (to a guitar player) to get a Princeton Reverb Reissue when the PRRI came out. But, if I would have kept the BJ, i would have seriously considered replacing the speaker.

JP