Ray.
--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music

On Jan 4, 2009, at 10:38 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: "mike wesolowski" <mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: mic repair
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I've been doing biz with Steve Warner for about 3 years or so and he's ALWAYS done a FANTASTIC job for me. Usually very prompy too.
I spoke to him right before Xmas and he said that he's been absolutly swamped with orders. I can't comment on why he hasn't gotten back with you yet, but I CAN tell you that IMHO he's the best and one of the most inovative in the biz. I use him exclusivly. Always will. The quality of his work is well worth the wait. I've sent him at least 7 mics