Re: [Harp-L] Cleaning Mildew off Tweed

To John, Paul and others<,

Sorry about the multiple posts as I usually get a copy with the list
mail.  I simply didn't know it hit the list.

You are right, it is the black that I am dealing with.  It has not
spread, but it is unsightly on my case.  I do have Lysol on the boat,
so that is my first line of attack.  The pitfalls of living on a boat!

Thanks again!

Gary C

--
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can always trim
your sails!"