Re: [Harp-L] J.C. Burris video

When I had been playing harp about a year, one of my first album's was
a JC Burris, I think it was Early One Morning.  Anyway, it was signed.
 The NEXT week I am walking a street fair in San Anselmo, California,
where my mom lived.  I had just decided to take a walk for no reason.
There was JC performing on stage.  A year or two later I saw him at
the San Francisco Blues Festival.  Then he passed.  Now THERE was a
harp player!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com