[Harp-L] James Montgomery discography

  List,
  FYI-
  While browsing James Montgomery's website from a
  recent thread on him prompted me to buy his CD album
  featuring James Cotton- amazing harmonica work. I
  realized after paying $8.99 the purchase was
  just for a download. The "Buy now" button link is
  misleading. The correct link will be up in a few
  days in case you are also interested in buying. The
  actual cost of the CD is $15.00 plus S&H

  Kimball Packard, who is affiliated with the sales
  was kind enough to promptly refund the money.

  Cheers!

www.myspace.com/harpdad