From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wadi Jalil Maluf
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:16 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Huang Star Performer

Hi all! I had several harps, including hohner, Suzuki, hering and huang.
The
thing is that I like the sound of the star performer and I would like to
know if someone knows wich high quality harp sounds like a star
performer. I
like Suzuki bluesmaster performance and I have a golden melody but I
would
like to know if there is a harp that sounds more like the star
performer(maybe a seydel harp?? I didn't try any of these).If there is
some
harmonica like this that I can overblow would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Wadi

PD:great mailing list