Re: [Harp-L] Country Western harmonica players

That bluegrass festival felt to me like an old SPAH Convention - mostly
white heads in the audience, along with a few young kids. Sadly, this form of
music may die out unless a new generation is attracted.

In a message dated 1/6/2009 11:56:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,