e: [Harp-L] Rick Epping- Blackird at IronLung 2004 -> What Harmonica is that?

Correct - it's an XB-40 in G, standard tuning, played in 2nd position.

The slow air that makes up the first part of the piece is actually more like
a version of Caoineadh an Spailpin (The Spalpeen's Lament).  The second part
is the setdance, The Blackbird.

Best,
Rick